[X-Apps] Preferences-not being saved

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Sat Mar 15 10:26:40 PST 2003

Thanks

Now we have the usless, "I switched to Safari" answer done with.
(we're all using that piece of "BETAware" named Safari, but sometimes you
need a browser that works)

Anyone actually have a constructive answer?
I tried turfing various pref files already, but it's still sketching. A
fresh download is only a few minutes away but I don't know if that's worth
it.

I also noticed some time ago that hitting the Return button doesn't work in
the preference dialog boxes in IE. Whacky M$ code!

On 3/15/03 10:01 AM, "BigScanner.com" <terry at bigscanner.com> wrote:

> Guess I'll chime in with the same.
> Know what I did? Started using Safari :)

> BigScanner.com
> <http://www.bigscanner.com>
>

> On 3/15/03 12:59 PM, "Bill Reburn" <bill at pacificcoast.net> wrote:
>
>> I have this problem with IE specifically. It started for me 2 weeks ago when
>> IE was flaking so I turfed it and all it's pref files and re-installed from
>> scratch.
>>
>> Now, in the middle of a session with IE, it will lose it's settings..
>> Strange.

Bill Reburn