10.2.4 from 10.2.2

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Sat Mar 15 11:59:04 PST 2003

Wow, the update did make a speed difference for me - for instance, when
it came up with an error (for mail to accept my keychain), the message
popped up, and there was little lag between when I said always allow,
and when the second box popped up. Not bad, hopefully this update will
fix the screwy issues I have been having with Illustrator. And
hopefully my first impressions will not change!

Onto the question: I used the downloadable updater. Should I still run
the pre-binding command in Terminal?

Thanks!

John Pariseau