[X-Apps] A cure for writer's block

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Thu Mar 20 08:56:08 PST 2003

I'm a professional writer, and I'm not so sure about your
rationalization for playing word games. On the other hand, they are
great for procrastinating. They don't take so long that you know it's a
bad idea to start. And they don't take so much brain power that you're
mentally exhausted after playing.

Not a word game, but I like Lines. Simple, cute, not too long.

Wishlist: a great Cocoa version of the classic Boggle.

> I just found this game yesterday and already paid the registration fee
> last night. I'd sure like to know about any other free or shareware
> word games others like that are of good quality and aren't made just
> for kids.
>
> cheshirekat

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com