FAXstf X Pro

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Fri Mar 21 12:16:21 PST 2003

FWIW, I paid for the upgrade to FAXstf X Pro today. All is as
advertised, as far as I can tell. The installer seems to clean up after
itself, there is only one application in your face, and that's a much
nicer looking one. Viewing faxes is very nice. Resend and a few other
nice touches are much easier.

One weird point: There's no word about how or where FAXstf stores fax
files. None of the fax names are to be found on my hard drive, there's
no folder with the "folder" names shown in the FAXstf application.
Anyone know about this?

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com