[X-Apps] FAXstf X Pro

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Sun Mar 23 11:06:21 PST 2003

>FWIW, I paid for the upgrade to FAXstf X Pro today. All is as advertised, as far as I can tell. The installer seems to clean up after itself, there is only one application in your face, and that's a much nicer looking one. Viewing faxes is very nice. Resend and a few other nice touches are much easier.

Good to hear that they've cleaned up their act some.

>One weird point: There's no word about how or where FAXstf stores fax files. None of the fax names are to be found on my hard drive, there's no folder with the "folder" names shown in the FAXstf application. Anyone know about this?

My standard advice on this sort of thing is to send a fax and then note the time. Do a Find for all documents created that day. Sort on Date and Time. When you look at the docs created around that time, it will be clear what docs are the faxes and where they are stored.
--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

The geek shall inherit the earth.