[X-Apps] An ugly way that Adobe does stuff?

Judy Antipin jlap at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 20:56:06 PST 2003

This is not unique to Adobe. Changing the name of the application can
prevent it from being recognized by other components of the software
which are programmed to look for a specific name. In the same way, if
you do a search, and enter the search string incorrectly, your search
will fail to deliver what you expected.

Judy Antipin