[X-Apps] Classic printing

Francine Mack msfranmack at access-4-free.com
Fri Mar 28 15:24:55 PST 2003

On 3/28/03 3:23 PM, "David Tinker" <dave at whateverwerx.com> wrote:

> On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 11:50  AM, Francine Mack wrote:
>
>> I can not print in classic mode.
>
> Francine
>
> Just what kind of feedback are you getting from the 'puter,  error
> messages, warnings, dialogue windows...? Also in the Epson settings, do
> you have "print job" selected, as opposed to "cue job." I got bit by
> that one more than once.
>
> Dave Tinker
> WhateverWerx Multimedia

"Could not print because there is no currently selected printer." This
message comes even after I choose the printer. I have done so in classic as
well as in OS 9.2.2. I have trashed the printer drivers in OS 9.2.2 and
reinstalled. I have also trashed third-party software and extensions. I have
no idea of what do do next.
Francine