Yet another Mail.app (addressbook) question

Warren Pollans warren at meyer-pollans.net
Mon Mar 31 07:18:08 PST 2003

I'm in the process of switching from Eudora to Mail.app on my ibook (10.1.5) and have some addressbook related questions.

I've imported the mail folders and aliases using EudoraMailboxCleaner - effortless.  Now I have about 300 aliases in the "All" category that I would like to put into other categories.

-->> question#1:  I don't see a way of doing this in bulk - I'd like to be able to select several aliases and put them in category X without having to do them one at a time.  How can I do this?

-->> question#2:  Can I export the address book to a text file?

-->> question#3:  Are there tools, outside of addressbook, that I can use to manipulate the aliases?

-->> question#4:  Can I import aliases into a specific category?

Feel free to point me elsewhere.

Thanks,

Warren