[X-Apps] Yet another Mail.app (addressbook) question

Mike Warren tvillemw at alltel.net
Mon Mar 31 12:11:52 PST 2003

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 10:18  AM, Warren Pollans wrote:
> -->> question#1:  I don't see a way of doing this in bulk - I'd like
> to be able to select several aliases and put them in category X
> without having to do them one at a time.  How can I do this?

I'm not sure what you mean by aliases. In Address Book you can select
more than one individual address entry by Shift-Click (selects all
addresses in list between first and last click) or Command-Click. Keep
Command key down and click as many as you need.

I'm not sure about the rest of your questions. For 3rd party solutions,
try a search on "address book" in VersionTracker.