[X-Apps] Virtual PC 5.0.4 WARNING WIN98! SLOOOOW ON PANTHER!

R. Welz r_welz at gmx.de
Tue Nov 4 13:48:40 PST 2003

I made several test getting up my Win98 from Jaguar on Panther,
VPC->"My Win98 PC" -> Network Settings -> "Connect With Sockets" fails
-> Switching this setting to Open Transport slows Win98 down to nearly
unusable!!!

I made an written protocoll ( 12 pages ) give me one or two days to put
it into an ineresting article. I will post it here.

Win98 was so slooow, it took several minues from clicking
Win-Start->Shutdown to end VPC 5.0.4.

See you tomorrow or the day after. Need some speed now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings,
Robert