[X-Apps] Tool for splitting audio (aiff) files by time7

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Thu Nov 6 08:43:54 PST 2003

Sound Studio will not do this automatically, but if you don't have too
many of these, you could do it by hand. Insert Silence (set time) is
just a click and a keystroke. You might be able to AppleScript this.
The programmer of Sound Studio is responsive, so you might just ask him
by e-mail if there's a way to do this.

> I am looking for a tool/application which will allow me to split an
> audio
> (normally AIFF) file into timed segments. Everything I've found so far
> splits on silence. Alun Carp

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com