[X-Apps] Safari displays web site in chinese (should be english)

SC sc at creativeartlink.com
Wed Oct 1 08:27:27 PDT 2003

i'm in hong kong ...with chinese enabled in my language
preferences...and i see the page including the tabs in english on
safari 1....

with no place for a chinese choice ... did not see a sniffer script in
their header..just said the document was in transitional english
[ <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//Tigris//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://style.tigris.org/tigris_transitional.dtd">

.... at least google gave me a choice when that happened....

/s
S. Cooper
Creative Art Link
http://www.creativeartlink.com