[X-Apps] Safari displays web site in chinese (should be english)

R. Welz r_welz at gmx.de
Wed Oct 1 08:47:24 PDT 2003

Hello.
I did a Copy & Paste. I hope you can see the glyphs. And please forgive
me, if this is not Chinese but another language. I don't know much
about Chinese and it could be Korean instead.

If you mail reader doesn't show the glyphs, feel free to mail me, I
will send you a screenshot (a jpeg) instead.

Greetings from germany,
Robert

    プロジェクト      >               subversion

プロジェクト ツール

        プロジェクト ホーム

Downloads

License

Membership

Announcements

Mailing lists

Status

Issue tracker

Task List

Documents & files

Version control

Links
サイト検索(英語キーワード)
        この プロジェクトすべて
        詳細検索
操作方法

ヘルプはこちら

Category
Featured projects

scm
Subversion, RapidSVN, TortoiseSVN

issuetrack
Scarab

requirements
xmlbasedsrs

design
ArgoUML, tedia2sql

techcomm
eyebrowse, binarycloud

construction
phpcreate, lptools

testing
maxq

deployment
current

libraries
GEF, Axion, Style

process
hoot, mayab

profession
readings, spin

students
elmuth, ankhsvn

subversion
       プロジェクト ホーム

      登録し、ログインすると、 プロジェクト に参加ができます。

要約
a compelling replacement for CVS

      カテゴリ
    scm

        プロジェクトグループ
  core

ライセンス
     CollabNet/Tigris.org Apache-style license

オーナー
       brian, cmpilato, gstein, kfogel, krhancock, sussman
説明
  Please read Getting Subversion if you want to install Subversion.  We
recommend you join the users at subversion.tigris.org mailing list, and
read the Subversion Book and FAQ.  You can also ask questions on IRC at
irc.freenode.net, channel #svn. To  find out how other people are using
Subversion, see our list of Subversion Repositories On The Net, and the
list of related tools,  converters and clients.
What Is Subversion?
The goal of the Subversion project is to build a revision control
system that is a compelling replacement for CVS in the open source
community.  The software is released under an Apache/BSD-style open
source license. See the status page for current progress.