iMovie 3.0.3 and iDVD 3.0.1 under 10.2.8 (revised)

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 5 19:31:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

My understanding was that within iMovie, you could click on the iDVD
button and then from there the "create iDVD project" to have your
iMovie project converted to an iDVD project.

I've tried this and all that happens is that iDVD launches. I had
assumed that the process would end with the iMovie project displayed
in the default iDVD

To use iDVD I need to export the project from iMovie as a QuickTime
file and then manually import this into iDVD - what am I doing wrong?

--
Regards,
Mark (}-;

AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more
important than any other one thing."   --Abraham Lincoln