[X-Apps] New mail.app in Panther - is this a "dangerous" feature?

Michael Winter michael-winter at uiowa.edu
Mon Oct 13 11:23:05 PDT 2003

On Monday, October 13, 2003, at 11:37  AM, John Pariseau wrote:

> Is there any way in apps to keep certain features from even existing?

Just don't check the box.

I really wouldn't worry about it too much until I see how its
implemented. I'm assuming it requires you to at least push the "Send"
button in Mail before launching a storm of email. Hopefully it will
also pop up a dialog box asking "Are you sure you want to send this
message to everyone in your database?" or something like that.

I'll wait and see before commenting further.

-Mike