[X-Apps] Mail.app - When will we see iCal integration?

Mike Warren tvillemw at alltel.net
Tue Oct 28 06:58:41 PST 2003

On Oct 27, 2003, at 11:07 PM, Robert Nicholson wrote:
> Is this possible via Applescript today?

Yes, this was possible in Jaguar as well.

> You get a meeting request and you want ical to know about it.

There are two new services (pull down the menu with the Application's
name and select Services): ContactCreator and CalendarCreator. These
are available from most programs including Mail. I haven't tested them
yet.

> You want to public a meeting request to a group of people from iCal.

Pull down iCal's Window>Show People item. It says "Drag people to
events to invite them." It adds the person to the info pane, I would
have to read the help files to figure out how this works.