[X-Apps] Mail.app - When will we see iCal integration?

Judi Sohn lists at momathome.com
Tue Oct 28 08:28:27 PST 2003

On 10/28/03 9:58 AM, "Mike Warren" <tvillemw at alltel.net> wrote:

> There are two new services (pull down the menu with the Application's
> name and select Services): ContactCreator and CalendarCreator. These
> are available from most programs including Mail. I haven't tested them
> yet.

I don't have those in my services menu. Are you sure you didn't install them
separately? Would be handy to know where to get that.

> Pull down iCal's Window>Show People item. It says "Drag people to
> events to invite them." It adds the person to the info pane, I would
> have to read the help files to figure out how this works.

You can also drag individuals *or* groups right from the Address Book
application to the event. I find that easier than pulling up the "Show
People" window in iCal. Then just hold down on the "attendees" label in the
info draw and select "Send Invitations"

--
Judi Sohn
Mom at Home Design