[X-Apps] One feature Mail.app in Panther needs.

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Tue Oct 28 09:01:08 PST 2003

The bubble:

Click it once to select it, then copy with the menu or a key.

The full address, in plain text, is now on the clipboard.

If you paste into CC: or BCC: it shows as a bubble.

If you past into a mail message (or any other text area) its plain text.

If you drag the bubble to the desktop it's a text clipping with the
full address in the text.

If you drag the bubble to a message body or the text area in another
application, it acts like a text clipping, dropping in the full text.

If you control click on the bubble, you have a number of choices. Edit
Address changes the bubble to plain text in the To: field. One missing
item in the contextual menu list is Copy Address to Clipboard.

> Can you clarify this one?
>
> I need to get access to the email address and I want it on the paste
> board.
>
> Currently I just see the bubble.

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com