Virtual PC 5.0.4

Robert Poland rpoland at usa.net
Thu Oct 30 11:01:12 PST 2003

Hi,

Now that I'm getting familiar with Panther, I'm trying to get Virtual
PC 5.0.4 to run (Windows 98).

The first task is to connect to the internet. It used to work before
10.3. I'm on a DSL connection and want to use the existing iMac
connection. I am trying to get instructions from the Microsoft site.
Seems like all the instructions are written for some other world. I
keep running into a step that doesn't fit wht I'm looking at.

Has anyone gotten Virtual PC 5.0.4 to work with Panther? Networking?

TIA,
--
Bob Poland - Englewood, CO
http://www.ibrb.org/