[X-Apps] reader for multi-part news attachments

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Sun Sep 28 15:44:10 PDT 2003

On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 08:23 AM, Jim Robertson wrote:

> Discussing the available programs,
>
> On 9/27/03 8:14 PM, "Nick Scalise" <nickscalise at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Thoth 1.7.1 - Shareware, actively updated, some controversy with the
>> author.
>
> I've bought and used Thoth through many iterations, and it seems find.
> I'm
> not aware of the "controversy with the author." Is this something that
> should affect whether we use his program?

Not as far as I'm concerned. I guess the author used to be a little
thin skinned in messages to newsgroups a while back. He supposedly
would get a little testy with some posters. I have only heard of it
through hearsay (folks on the X4U list).

Probably nothing worth losing any sleep over...
--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at mac.com