[X-SW] G3 ibook and cameras

David Tinker dave at whateverwerx.com
Fri Dec 24 13:55:07 PST 2004

On Dec 24, 2004, at 12:10 PM, Michael Flournoy wrote:

>  I  found that most digital camera's have a significant lag between
> pushing the shutter button and the picture actually being taken.

Mike

This is not necessarily a function of being digital, but rather the
camera doing its auto-focus, auto-exposure thing. Annoying, I agree,
but once you get the exposure, you can get used to holding the button
in a half-depressed position while framing the "right" moment :-)

Dave Tinker
WhateverWerx Multimedia