[X-Apps] Browser problems

Stephen Hart hart at nasw.org
Mon Feb 16 09:08:43 PST 2004

> when I open a browser, I am still
> denied access. My ISP technical director says apparently a lot of of
> Mac people have a been experiencing this problem. Roy van der
> Westhuizen

I don't know, but this sounds like nonsense. There are millions of Macs
accessing the internet 24/7 by way of thousands of ISPs. And there are
even a few who use ISDN (like me).

If this is happening with two different Macs and with different
browsers, something is set wrong in you internet setup. Possibly the
ISP changed some parameter without telling you. Do you have a choice of
ISPs? If so, I'd try another one.

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com