iDVD Woes

Dale Critchley dale at infinityltd.org
Sun Jul 18 17:28:13 PDT 2004

I got my DVD of The Hobbit all ready to encode with iDVD 4, including
Leonard Nimoy's "Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" as an extra, and I hit "Burn
Disc." It encodes for several hours, then "unexpectedly quit." I
retried several times, including running Onyx and restarting. I spent a
lot of time on this project and don't want to lose it. How can I get it
to encode?

eMac 1 GHz, 256 MB RAM, 14 gig free on the HD, Panther (all software
updated)

--
  |   Bought with a Price,
-+-  Dale