Apple Mail Spam Filter Too Restrictive?

Ken Schneider ken at schneider.net
Tue Mar 16 19:47:21 PST 2004

  I have noticed I am getting almost no Spam. Now, I'm not complaining
about the lack of Spam but how do I check to make sure that those
messages really are Spam? I'm afraid of losing some important emails.
This has only happened since I forwarded everything to .Mac and started
using IMAP. Apple Mail is still set to training mode so everything
should be going into the Inbox. I couldn't find any filters that would
take out the Spam before it hits my Apple Mail application. Is there
any way I can see what the filter thinks is Spam so I can be sure I'm
not missing anything? I'm stumped.

  Thanks,

  -= Ken =-