Immediate Apple Mail help needed!

John simplymail at ururk.com
Mon May 24 08:55:22 PDT 2004

This is sort of urgent...

A week ago I noticed mail was bolding the various email accounts listed
in the Junk mailbox, listing a number in parenthesis. It looked like I
had a new message in my junk mailbox - but when I went to look, no
messages appeared. I just assumed this was a fluke, but today, I was
about to read a message, and it was marked as junk and disappeared form
my inbox.

However, I cannot find that email in the Junk mailbox! I checked my
user/Library/mail folder, but there is no .mbox for that account.

Please help!!

John Pariseau