[X-Apps] Immediate Apple Mail help needed!

John simplymail at ururk.com
Mon May 24 09:00:48 PDT 2004

OK, I figured out one (horrible) way to do it:

click and drag the problem junk folder from mail to the desktop. This
will put a "Junk" folder on the desktop.

A pain, but it lets me read my messages I missed.

Is there a way I can fix my junk folders? there doesn't seem to be a
rebuild option for them.

Thanks!