[X-SW] ibook and lide 80

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Tue Feb 1 10:05:19 PST 2005

That is a nice general purpose scanner and will probably do a nice job
on your photos and slides... 1 at a time...

IF I had a project where I knew I had thousands of slides and photos to
scan in, I would look for some that are out there with auto loaders to
feed in the photos and/or slides in batches instead of 1 at a time.

Something like:
HP ScanJet 5500C Flatbed Scanner with Automatic Photo Feeder
Epson Perfection 2580 Photo

I bet cannon makes one, they just did not show up in the top of my
google...