[X-SW] Mail quits unexpectedly repeatedly Solved for now

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 07:29:58 PST 2005

I don't really know what (or if) I did to gets things working.
JunkMatcher seems to have kicked in and is very nicely shuttling those
bad acting spams over to the junk folder. I can empty that without
causing any crashes.   Since it's now working I haven't had any spams
at all get thru to my in-box. And no crashes!  If this keeps up for a
few more days I think I'll actually make a contribution to those guys!
It's donation-ware. If you're interested in trying it out here's the
http://junkmatcher.sourceforge.net/Home/index.html

It installs pretty automatically and you don't really have to do
anything to get it going. If you want to create some filters your self,
you'll have to wade thru the notation they use. And BTW it works in
addition to the filters you already have in Mail.app

Happy again,
John