[X-SW] Re: Mail quits unexpectedly

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Mar 29 01:26:52 PST 2005

Am 29.03.2005 um 00:16 schrieb
x-apps-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com:

> Mail quits unexpectedly

To me it turns out that this GIF spam is sent to email addresses that
are close to mine. Although they did not make my Mail.app crash I
created filter rules at my ISP to delete any email that was sent to any
of these other addresses -- incrementing the rules daily!

I'm missing the filter rule to delete non-textual emails.

--
Greetings

   Pete

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
not
want merely because you think it would be good for him. -- Robert
Heinlein