[X-SW] Re: Acrobat Reader question

Mike mliii at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 30 09:39:11 PST 2005

There is also a shareware program I know of called "Trapeze" that
converts PDF's to various text formats. That would allow you to
download the form, convert it to text, add whatever information you
needed, reconvert it to PDF and send it back. I've only used the
program once or twice, but it seems to work fine.
Hope that adds to the discussion.