[X-SW] IE to Safari Favorites

Steven Lee Stinnett idraw at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 16:57:41 PDT 2005

It's been discussed I know - How to get Safari 1.3 to update ALL of my
IE Favorites - bare with me.

When I first opened Safari it imported a portion of my links. I  tried
a program reinstall, same thing.

Exported the Favorites file from IE, stripped the favorites from
Safari, and surprise, surprise - found no way to import.

I searched the web and found instructions on how to change the
Preferences - an accomplishment for me - believe it! It worked, but I
got the same thing, I can get only a certain amount of favorites
imported.

Suggestions for coordinating and updating the favorites libraries in
multiple browsers, specifically, Safari, Netscape and IE? Leaning to
the non-techie is better but any help appreciated!

I really hate jumping into these lists to extracting help without being
able to contribute. I could offer Photoshop advice but most of you
could probably KMA in any program!!! You could ask me drawing tips!

Steven Lee Stinnett
Tarzana CA
818.881.7219

www.stevenlee-idraw.com