[X-SW] photo resolution

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 29 11:06:01 PST 2006

On 26 Dec 2006, at 3:16 PM, Steven Rogers wrote:

> The slideshow view is the one designed for looking at.
>
> in iMovie, almost everything is an optimized preview, including the
> movie itself.

	Your explanation makes sense.

	I tried looking at the photos in slideshow, and they do look quite a
bit better, but still not quite as good as the screensaver.

	The movie played in Quicktime looks better than shown in iMovie, but
still nowhere as good as the screensaver.

	I guess I'm being greedy.  I don't want to give up resolution for
special effects.  I want it all!  And then some.

	Thanks for the help.

							Peter