[X-SW] Making CD inserts?

Richard Klein rich at richardklein.org
Sun Feb 11 16:21:47 PST 2007

It wasn't ideal, but it worked.  I had burned a mix disc in Toast, so I
didn't have the playlist in iTunes.  When I popped the finished CD into
the computer, iTunes couldn't figure out the track information, so I had
to re-create the playlist manually.  Once that was done, though, iTunes
printed out just what I needed.  Well, it looks that way, anyway; I
still have to see if the cut lines match up with my jewel case...

--
Thanks Stephen!
Rich