[X-SW] Making CD inserts?

Stephen Hoy hoyboy59 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 12 14:32:21 PST 2007

Toast has an application as well Discus. Look in the
Toast folder in your Applications and click on Discus.
It's trial and error till you sort it out but you can
(sort of) design your own inserts using templates and
text and font variations. You can also paste photos
into the cover art. If you've got a free half hour or
so. . . .