[X-SW] Deleting FIREFOX

Rupert Hoyte ruperthoyte at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 5 14:02:51 PST 2009

FFx takes up too much of the Downloads Folder.  When I ask for it to
be "Moved to Trash", I am told this can't be done "because it is
open.   Please send me exact instructions as to what I must do to
delete FFx completely.  It is stopping me from downloading other
useful programmes, as with FFX there, the computer says,  "cannot
download as there is not enough space for this new programme".
Thank you.   I now know these messages must not exceed 5 KB.