airport graphite

Frank Farwell frankfarwell at mac.com
Fri Feb 28 11:35:35 PST 2003

I just rebuilt a graphite base station replaced and upgraded the parts
that commonly go bad.

Anyway it works now but when i reset it (using the button on the bottom
it dosent "seem" to reset) Now somehow i figured i guess the password
and when i tried public (of all things this is what apple help said to
use) i can access and use it .

Now I want to use the airport admin utility to reset its name and so
forth how do i do this as this does not seem possible.  its asks me the
TCP/IP address - is this the one in the utility window as i enter this
and public and it dosent work, ive also tried 10.0.0.1 and .2 .  So im
lost and the help isnt helping also the reset airport in the airport
utility menu is greyed out.  where do i go from here.

frank farwell