[X-HW] Open Firmware and MacOSX Related Question

Rick Carlson rcarlson52 at nethere.net
Tue Mar 4 02:12:50 PST 2003

Well, it does indeed run under OS 8.6 and that was exactly what it needed.

Of course after chasing my tail forever I finally found the small print
in the install docs that spoke of the possibility of this being a
problem but it took you to send me to the place where I could actually
get what I needed. 8-)

Thank you very much!

Rick Carlson
rcarlson52 at nethere.net