[X-HW] Open Firmware and MacOSX Related Question

Rick Carlson rcarlson52 at nethere.net
Tue Mar 4 02:17:36 PST 2003

I am sorry but the new Jaguar Mac OS X 10.2 package comes with two
Install Disks and a Developers Disk. No OS 9.1 in sight. :-/ The package
we got with our new G4's came with two install disks and four restore
disks but not the commercial standalone in the box version.

In any event Edwin turned me on to the firmware upgrade I needed and
everything is great now except I can't get the Apple IX3D PCI card to
work yet.

Thanks!

Rick
rcarlson52 at nethere.net