Multiple Wireless Mice

Ken ken at schneider.net
Fri Mar 14 17:50:00 PST 2003

I have a B&W G3 with a normal mouse on it.  I also have a G4 with a
Logitech Wireless Mouseman.  It's time for me to replace the mouse on
the G3 and I would like to get another wireless.  Will this be a
problem?  Since the keyboards and mice for both computers are on the
same desk, I'm afraid that one mouse will move both cursors.  Do
different companies use different protocols or frequencies?  I'm afraid
I'll have to get a wired mouse for the G3.  :-(

Thanks,

-= Ken =-