[X-HW] Multiple Wireless Mice

Jens Selvig III jjsiii at montana.net
Fri Mar 14 21:52:07 PST 2003

I have two Microsoft wirless mice in the same room. They have settings to
keep them from interfering with each other. Each of the mice will work at
least 12-15 feet away from the reciever. I would try farther away but I
run out of room in my office. When I got the mice they cost IIRC about
$30 each. The only trouble with them is the rate at which they consume AA
batteries, which really isn't that big of an expense actually.

HTH,

Jens
...lost in Montana...

Ken - - - 3/14/03 6:50 PM