Modem help

albo albo at CritPath.Org
Tue Feb 24 18:53:37 PST 2004

Hi,
I have that modem and it has caused huge problems on my AGP Graphics G4
running OSX, but being a starving artist I've kept it and worked around
the problems. I always make sure to unplug the USB cable before shutting
down the computer, and I always start up at least one application before
I plug the cable in after starting the computer.  Doing these things and
repairing permissions with Disk Utility at least once every couple of
days seems to take care of the problems.  I also occasionally boot up on
a second OSX partition and run Disk Warrior.
I don't think that Diamond even exists any longer, but if anyone has
newer drivers I'd be happy to give them a try.
Good luck Eugenia!
Albo