FireWire external sometimes

Ted Burton egburton at clearwaterpeace.org
Wed Jan 28 21:16:01 PST 2004

I have a 12" mini-me PB, to which I have connected an OWC external
drive via FW 400.  It is a remarkable sort of lottery to look at a
Finder window from time to time to see if it's there. This AM it was
there, this PM it was not. No change in connection per se, no change
in power.  All the same.

Maybe this in X-app thing, but does anyone know of an app that will
hunt for an unmounted drive that is physically connected and mount it?
--

"Blest are they who through their lifetimes sow the seeds of peace;
all will call them children of the Lord" -- John D. Becker, Lead Me