External Monitor Problems

Tim Sostarich tim at breakthroughllc.com
Mon Jun 14 07:31:23 PDT 2004

OK. I am in dire straits here and need some help.

I have a 12" 867MHz Powerbook with an Apple 17" LCD Monitor. We have had
this set-up for about 4 months and everything has been fine. The user came
in this morning and the LCD display is showing everything in black and
orange - and it all seems to be an inverted image as well. I have tried
rebooting, unplugging everything and pluging it back in, switching all of
the preferences in the Monitors preference pane. Nothing seems to be
helping. I am not sure what else to try.

If anyone has run into this problem and has any suggestion, I would greatly
appreciate it. I will summarize any ideas and whether they succeed or not.

Thanks,

Tim

--

Tim Sostarich