[X-HW] External Monitor Problems

Michael W. Sumbera sumbera at mac.com
Mon Jun 14 07:38:14 PDT 2004

Go into the Universal Access system prefs and "Switch to Black on
White."  That will probably fix the external display, but get the
internal one showing black and orange.  If so, then you probably need
to get the ADC-DVI adapter replaced.

A work-around is to disconnect the display from the adapter as soon as
it gets video, then just reconnect it.  Leave everything else running
while doing this.