[X-HW] Deauthorizining iTunes

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Sat Oct 30 19:32:27 PDT 2004

No. Also, don't need to de-authorize if you reinstall OS X. You only
need to de-authorize if you will no longer use the machine for ITMS
music, or if you plan to give it away, or you if you plan to have it
repaired. A logic board replacement (or possibly processor) would
necessitate de-authorization.

--
Scott

--