[X-HW] memory question

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 14 20:29:35 PDT 2004

Does anyone know if I can use PC 133 SDRAM from a Mac G4 in a blue-and-white
Mac G3 that came with PC100 SDRAM?  The guy at Apple said they only expect
the stock 128 MB of RAM to be returned with the machine and that I was free
to keep the added RAM.  I am hoping that is one of those cases that you can
use faster RAM, but not slower RAM.  I'm pretty sure they're the same size
physically.

Thanks in advance!

Valerie

Written on my Dell Computer that I can't wait to get rid of with Dragon
Naturally Speaking 7.3.  If it doesn't make sense, I probably missed a
correction.

---