[X-HW] trying to extract data

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 12:14:03 PDT 2004

Thanks for the link, as well as the explanation of what he stands for as it
will help me remember it for future information.  I am currently in charge
of keeping our seven computers running, on platforms from a Mac running OS
8.52 to three newer Macs running 10.3.5 as well as three Windows machines
running Windows XP of varying versions.  Sometimes my mind becomes a jumbled
mess and it helps to remember what everything stands for.  :-)

I can't wait to give up my XP box, personally, although I will missed Dragon
NaturallySpeaking terribly.

Valerie

Written with Dragon Naturally Speaking 7.3.  If it doesn't make sense, I
probably missed a correction.