[X-HW] trying to extract data

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 12:17:53 PDT 2004

Thank you for the link; in reading it I realize that I will not be able to
use the G3 as the target despite the fact that it has FireWire.  That's a
bummer!  It's a good thing I have an iBook that looks like it fits the list.

I really appreciate everyone's help!

Valerie

Written with Dragon Naturally Speaking 7.3.  If it doesn't make sense, I
probably missed a correction.