[X Newbies] Diskwarrior and OS X

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Tue Dec 3 08:37:26 PST 2002

At 9:35a -0500 2002/12/03, Brian Fish wrote:
>I have a few classic games that will not run under X at all.
><snip>
>So what do I do with those when I can no longer boot to 9?

Keep that older Mac for your games. That's why I still have a working
Quadra 610 - my then 3 1/2 year old would not consent to giving up
certain apps she used under OS 8.6. She's since commandeered a B & W
G3 and one W2K box. I think she's eyeing Linux next but I can not
head her off at the pass with the CLI of OS X. I hope.

Seriously, unless the space is a problem, don't sell or give up your
old Mac when the time comes for a new purchase. My sig
notwithstanding <g>.
--
Bottom line, it's not worth falling love with this junk! By the time
it breaks, the new one is better and less expensive than the repair