[X Newbies] Diskwarrior and OS X

Brian Fish ifish at macosx.com
Wed Dec 4 06:51:20 PST 2002

I'm not under the impression that my mac will turn into a pumpkin at the
stroke of midnight.  But I do have a few software titles that I wouldn't
want to lose if I bought a new mac in, let's say, 6 months.  So does this
mean that I can trust that any new software I buy WILL run the classic
environment correctly under X without having to boot into 9?  To lose my old
software titles is one thing, but what about new software.  Software is not
exactly easy to return once it's been opened.
-Brian